This week Jon is joined by Dan to talk about how we manage your time and feel productive while running our agencies. It’s a hard thing to quantify and we feel every business and person running them are different. But we talk about what works for us, along with what doesn’t.
In this episode they discuss:
- How the problems changes as you begin to scale.
- Various tools we use to manage team
- Abiding by systems or not?
- Understand what you have achieved rather than not achieved
- Tracking your activity and productivity
- Email etiquette, and when to allow it in
- Meetings; good or bad?
- Coming away feeling good
- Diversifying task types and being realistic
- Perspective #13 Brexit; concerns about the leaving the EU
- The book Jon was referring to but couldn't remember the name of; The E-Myth Revisited
- The important/urgent quadrant diagram Dan was referring to; The Eisenhower Matrix
Find us online