This week Dan and Jon talk time tracking and how they use this data to help run and grow their digital agencies.
Completing your timesheets is perhaps the most tedious part of your day, however the value this data can give your business is immense. Understanding how much time projects actually take helps you better quote for future work you are asked to cost up. Find out how to get the most from analysing your time and run your company more efficiently as you scale.
- Lighthouse use FreeAgent, which is also their accounting software (get 10% off with this link)
- Slimtimer - something Lighthouse used in the very early days
- Every Interaction use Harvest (get $10 off your first month with this link) to record time and invoice clients.
- They've also started trailing Forecast to plan their resource and Xero to have visibility over their accounts.
Find us online
- Jon Darke - @darkejon
- Every Interaction - @everyinteract / www.everyinteraction.com
- Dan Gent - @gentusmaximus
- Lighthouse - @wearelighthouse / www.wearelighthouse.com